Leigha and the Triplets

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oh, he is DEFINITELY my son!

You know it's bad news when you walk into the living room and see an empty candy wrapper in the middle of the floor (Fruit punch Frootie Tootsie Roll). I immediately head for the source. I went straight to Robert, he puts everything in his mouth. I have recently dug out construction paper, food from 45 minutes prior, used tape from Matthew's oxygen, etc. When I saw his lips were glued shut, I knew it was him! I pried his mouth open and on the roof of his mouth, behind the front teeth, sat the tootsie roll. His tongue had even turned red already. To think, Leigha didn't get her first piece of candy until she was 2.5 years old. He is going to be just like me, poor kid!

1 comment:

Michele S said...

Cathy,

I've been thinking about you and your need for easy, effortless, non-time consuming cooking. Do you have a crock pot? I know that's so 70ish but I can't think of anyone who would benefit more from crock pot cooking. You just throw it in there and go to work and come home and dinner's ready. And stop rolling your eyes, right now, because think about it. Everything that comes out of a crock pot is nice and soft and falls apart, which is perfect for your trio.

Okay, I've solved another problem. Just tell me to go away. LOL!