Leigha and the Triplets

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.....

I have a horrible problem with procrastination. Whenever I get behind on something it just makes me not do it even more. I have been meaning to put in an entry, but then I think of what I need to do (upload pictures) and decided to wait. Then I get so far behind that I don't even want to think about it.

I would say that this is just for my blog, but I would be lying. I do this in all aspects of my life. I am going to come clean. I have pictures in my photograph albums up until the day the boys came home from the HOSPITAL! I have developed pictures through September, they are just sitting in the closet. It's too daunting of a task for me to even want to dive into. First, I have to get them in the right order. Next, I have to write on the backs of all of the pictures. Then, I have to put them in the photgraph albums and write next to the pictures what they are AGAIN. Sigh, I am so far behind I don't even want to try to catch up.

That's not the worst of it. They always say that the first baby gets a great baby book and then it goes downhill. I didn't have to go downhill very far with the boys, their sister's book is empty too! At least I am consistent. Well, the list could go on forever, but I should be spending my time doing something about that list.

No comments: