Leigha and the Triplets

Sunday, August 06, 2006

First Professional Photos

Today, the Grubbs had some professional pictures taken. It reminded me that I never showed off ours from June. The day before Father's Day, my mom and I took the kids to get their pictures taken for Father's Day gifts. For the first time ever, as evident by past family pictures, I decided to dress the kids in similar clothes so that they semi matched. I envisioned my angels being perfect for the pictures. WRONG! The one problem with a mobile baby is keeping them still. The problem with two mobile babies is you have to chase in two different directions. They finally had to ask me to hold the kids so we could get a group shot. Let me remind you, I did NOT plan on being in the picture. I was NOT ready to be photographed. I was NOT wearing clothing that matched my kids. I had NOT showered. You get the idea.















No comments: