Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, November 20, 2006

Noe FINALLY Got His Way!

For over a year now, I have been giving the boys haircuts. I figure that I better cut them before Noe gets his hands on them! This time, he won. I had to take Leigha in to get her hair cut for her school pictures. I decided I would make an appointment for all of them. In retrospect, I should have told him after the fact. Although, I have to admit, they look great!

Matthew and Robert's before picture


Noah and Robert's before picture


Noah


Robert



Matthew was proud of his haircut!




Noah



Robert was just a tad bit excited!



Leigha was excited too!





The finished products!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Adorable! I LOVE those cool cars for them to sit it. I have taken my trips to 34 different places and no one seems to be very good with kids!

Jennifer said...

Sorry--that was 3 or 4 not 34...LOL