Leigha and the Triplets

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday, Laura!








On November 30, Laura Grubb turned 30, making it her "golden" birthday! Here family threw her a surprise party and it really shocked Laura. The boys had a great time over at Beth's house. As always, Laura and I think too much alike. Her boys had on the same shirts that my boys did. The only difference was that they had three different colors. We decided that I would just have quads for the night and add Jaxon to my crew since he was wearing the yellow one!










Leigha even got a gift that night. Beth, Laura's mom, gave Leigha an entire bag of Barbie clothes and accessories. She soon left the party so she could go play on her own.







It's amazing how relaxed I felt over at her house. I have to admit, I wasn't paying as much attention to the boys as I would have normally. I guess since she has triplet grandsons, she is used to it. Everything was brand new to my boys, so they kept themselves busy with new toys, old, familiar door knobs, etc.

1 comment:

Michele S said...

I had NO IDEA Laura is ONLY 30. Good grief, she's just a baby! What a cool birthday for her!