Leigha and the Triplets

Sunday, May 20, 2007

First Digital Scrapbooking Page

I have officially completed my first scrapbooking page, credits and all! This is an amazing feat for me. I have been organizing over 20 GB of digital scrapbooking kits, elements, papers, etc. for months. However, that takes up any spare time I really don't have so I never have time to actually scrap a page!

My first page is going to be framed and given to my principal. He is retiring after 29 years with the district. There will be a big assembly in June, where a video tape will be played for the entire school. Each class is responsible for a 1 minute skit, song, poem, etc. My class is doing the letter "O". Unfortunately, we will miss this because we track out on Friday!

During Reading Week, our principal said that he would ride a horse around our school's field if our students read enough books to form a chain link around the school. Our students met the goal and exceeded it! Unfortunately, we were unable to get a horse at the time. However, a few weeks ago he lived up to his end of the bargain. After the saying the Pledge of Allegiance, our principal came riding around the field. The students were so excited!



Credits here

No comments: