Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, June 11, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Our trip is coming to an end soon, but I don't want everyone to think that we haven't been having any fun. I could see how that could be perceived since we started off with shattered glass in cribs and moved on to the three boys being sick. I finally uploaded more pictures and wanted to share them.

As I have posted many times, Signing Times! is a favorite with my kids. Of course Rachel, Leah, and Alex joined us on our cross-country drive! Noah is the best signer of the boys. He continually amazes me how he can keep up with Rachel during the Silly Pizza song! I can barely keep up with the signing.

Robert, Noah, and Matthew can't get any closer if they tried!


Noah can sign apple and hold his foot at the same time! TALENT!


Robert and Noah both want extra cheese on their pizza!


On Tuesday, we returned for our yearly trip to the mall. Last year we had both Leigha and her dad on the trampolines. Leigha was a bit aprehensive this time, but she said that she was afraid because it had been so long. Doesn't that sound like an excuse to come back more often?


Here she goes!


Can you see the fear in her face?

1 comment:

Tiffany B. said...

Those trampoline things are so fun! Ashton loves doing that!