Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, June 22, 2007

What a week!

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed by the amount of stuff you have to do that you just don't do anything? That's how I have felt all week. Every time I thought about blogging, I either had a headache or I felt too overwhelmed to know where to start.

As soon as the kids walked in the front door, I think they forgot the 2200 mile car trip they just made. They were all OVER the Rocky and Smokey.




The kids had a wonderful homecoming with their dad. When he walked in the door, the kids came running!

Noe and Leigha


Noe and Matthew



Noe and Noah



Robert was acting a bit shy, but he waited patiently for his hug!



Everyone missed Uncle Jerry and Aunt Bobbie, so they came over for a visit after naps. Leigha wanted to call them from North Carolina all the time. When they got there, we opened some gifts from my dad's cousin Pat. She sent us home with a beautiful puppet for Leigha and 3 wonderful wood puzzles for the boys. Everyone (and I do mean everyone) had a lot of fun working on them!







The boys were long overdo for a bath, after driving through the desert! Aunt Bobbie stayed to help with bathtime. She even gave the boys some new hairdos. I think it's pretty obvious that they are in desperate need of haircuts.

Noah and Robert


Noah, Matthew, and Robert

No comments: