Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, July 06, 2007

Signing Time! Continues!

Well, it has been one entire week and I still can't get Rachel's visit from Signing Time! off of my mind. I have finally uploaded the video I took that night. HOWEVER, I should explain that although I am great at multi-tasking, it's extremely hard to video, sign, and keep an eye on the kids at the same time! Thankfully my aunt was better at watching them.

Most of you know about my love for these sign language videos, but now I can show you why. I had a heck of a time getting this off of the camera I USED to own. I returned it because I didn't like the indoor quality, but I had to get my footage off of the tape first. That was a fiasco. I about died today when I thought that the Signing Time! part had been lost. Thankfully, another teacher found the missing segments. All is right in the world again.

Just to remind you, it was 108 degrees that night. Poor Rachel is wearing a SWEATER! I felt so bad for her. The only good thing is that she is not here THIS week, as it is around 117 degrees this week!

So sit back and enjoy the mini show (about 7 minutes). You will see my boys, Leigha, and the Grubbs. At the end of the 7 minutes you will see Leigha's "friend", Lucy. If Lucy and Leigha lived in the same city, I am sure I would be listening to Leigha beg to go play with her daily.



Now I am off to enjoy my package that arrived in the mail today. I ordered the entire Signing Time! series of DVDs and CDs (Vol. 1-13). Some of my movies have been played so much, and touched by so many little dirty hands, that I needed new ones. Since I tend to think of items in terms of diapers (1250 approximately), it took me a bit longer to click that last button. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video!!

Also if I had to buy my full set over again, I would in a heartbeat too! But that is why that when a DVD is not playing it is stored in a toddler proof box on the top shelf of my bedroom closet. One video at a time is out and only Mommy or Daddy is allowed to load it in the DVD player. You just can't buy them anywhere and I am more scared of having to wait a day or so for new ones to arrive than the cost of the actual video.

-5tal55

Michele S said...

That was really neat! I'm so glad you got to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Wow did you use the "thin & tall" fiter on your camera? LOL Great video!