Leigha and the Triplets

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Family Time

Last Saturday was a busy day at our house! First, Noe's mom arrived. Then Matthew's physical therapist arrived. Next, my aunt and uncle showed up with Leigha. My uncle was bringing over some supplies I needed to finish hooking up my NEW COMPUTER properly! We disappeared for hours. During that time, my aunt took some wonderful pictures of the kids with Mam (Noe's mom).





After 5 hours, we (well my uncle really) had my computer ready to go! I now have more USB ports than I know what to do with. I have a 75 ft ethernet cable just incase someone wants to hook up their laptop in the other room. I have no cords hanging out at my feet. It's wonderful! I will spare everyone the picture my aunt took of my uncle under the table and me climbing over the back of the table. I would hate to scare anyone away!

I love my new computer. I have a widescreen flat panel monitor. I have 2 500GB hard drives, 3 mghz processor, 2GB memory, etc. I can even watch television and record shows on my computer! That might not be a good thing. I really don't watch television much anymore. Once the kids go to bed I hibernate to my office to get something accomplished. The other night I tried the television aspect out and actually watched part of the Singing Bee. I got absolutely NOTHING accomplished!

I am now trying to transfer files from my old computer over to this one. It's a long and slow process, but it is so worth it. I love my new computer!

No comments: