Leigha and the Triplets

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Dreaded Slide



I never thought I would say this, but Noah is the only one that enjoys the slide now! I think the slide in the backyard is scarier than a large one at the park because it is fast and you easily could land on your butt!



Robert kept climbing up the ladder and getting ready to go down the slide. He would then back up and get mad when Noah would want to join him. Robert never went down the slide, that is until I pushed him. He did great the first time, but did the dreaded butt plant on the second time.


Noah, on the other hand, was having a blast going up and down! I wonder what he will do the next time we go to the park? I guess time will tell.


Matthew was more than likely playing on the Dance Dance Revolution. Leigha was out front playing with her friend Alohi. Fun times for everyone!

1 comment:

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

The slide looks like fun! My husband and I are thinking about getting something similar for our 18 month old, Caroline. :)

I love your blog!

Warmly,
Stephanie (Proud Mommy of 2)