Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, March 30, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Parade (Just a little late)

Once again, I am falling further and further behind. I have given up my Diet Coke and I am going to use that as my excuse as to why I can't stay up at night to blog anymore. I am bound and determined to catch up soon.

On Saturday, March 14, we were roped into walking in the St. Patrick's Day parade in Henderson. We walked two years ago, and I really had no desire to do it again. We literally stood on a side street for an hour and a half before it was our turn. It seems we were one of the last to go, so we also missed all of the fun things to see.

This year I found out that the multiples group was going to be the 10th group to walk. That sounded so much better. Michele told me she bought me a hat, and she saw the boys in green shirts on my blog, and for that reason I had no excuse not to go. Wouldn't you know it, she forgot to bring my hat! Michele always gives me something to look forward to with triplets. Her trio is one year older than mine, and look how she gets through the parade. One of the kids drives the others around in a motor scooter, she doesn't do ANYTHING!



All of the triplet moms were there in force! Joselle can't stand to be outdone. I have to say I think they were the cutest dressed of the triplets there. I could not believe how well her daughter behaved!



Laura and Don with their boys.



I think she enjoyed waving to the people this year. The boys were not the happiest of campers during the parade. Noah kept yelling, "MOMMMMMMMMMM" because he wanted to go to the parade. Since we were towards the beginning, we were able to watch some of the parade when we were finished. Leigha saw some of her friends from school and we sat near them and Laura's family. Aunt Bobbie saved the day and let the boys out of the wagon that they LOVE so much.



The highlight of the parade was when Star Wars headed our way! The boys have recently been watching Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. The smiles on their faces were priceless!





After the parade we headed for McDonald's. The kids were thrilled to find out that they were going to get to play in the play area. I was amazed to see Robert and Noah climb all the way to the top. Matthew was pretty high up there, too.

No comments: