Leigha and the Triplets

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday, Lee!

June 21, 2009

While Lee and Stephanie took off on a rafting trip, my mom and I took the kids to church. We must have scared most of the other children off, because I think only one other child showed up! My kids LOVED all of the crafts that awaited them. Everything that I have avoided was there: scissors, glue, glitter, markers, etc. My worst nightmare!

Matthew jumped right in with the markers. I was barely breathing by this point. Blue marker was going to be EVERYWHERE!



Marcus went straight for the piano. I think he looks like a professional!



Noah was so proud of his sticker picture. I could handle that type of art work, all we had to do was clean up all of the little paper backings off the floor.



Robert just made my heart beat with joy. While the others were making a mess, he was cleaning up after them! This doesn't happen often, so I enjoyed it while it lasted.



Amelia played with just about everything. She started with the piano and then moved on to the colored pencils and puzzles.



Last, but not least, was Leigha. She LOVES to do artwork. She loves making things out of paper, coloring, painting, designing, etc. She couldn't wait to go to church with my mom, listen to the lesson, and then do all the crafts that her mean ole mom doesn't let her do at home!



At night we were able to celebrate Lee's 40th birthday with home made pizzas and then a yummy mint chocolate chip ice cream cake!

No comments: