Leigha and the Triplets

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Off to the Pound!

July 7, 2009

Leigha and I were supposed to go visit my friend Pam the week before, but due to all of the illnesses, we had to put it off. It was probably a good thing because it hit their house, too. If I remember right, one of them had the Swine Flu and one had the Plague. It was something like that, right Pam? All self-diagnosed, of course. Thankfully there was a miracle, and they got better FAST.

Unfortunately, our trip out to Charlotte had to be shortened. We make it a day trip instead of an overnight one. I was just happy that it wasn't cancelled all together. Another one of our friends, Carey, was able to join us, too.

For the most of the afternoon, the kids ran around outside, played on the swing set, etc. There were times that I was outside with one kid while the others ran around inside. You just never know what is going to happen when they are left unsupervised (by me). I guess I thought I only had to worry about my kids. I was wrong, I should have worried about PAM!Look at what she did to my poor children.



Every time I turned around, there was another child in there. I didn't know Pam ran a dog pound!



Doesn't she look guilty?



It was great to see the girls again, I just wish it could be more often. It's hard to believe we have known each other for 9 years now.



It's even harder to believe that our little babies are so grown up now!



Good times with great friends!

No comments: