Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, June 17, 2011

May 2010

May started out with a BANG! Noah was running to use the restroom, slipped on a wet floor, and smashed the side of his eye into the bath tub. It was a Wednesday night and Noe was at work. Lucky ME! I was pretty sure that a butterfly bandage was not going to do the trick, what do you think?



It didn't take the doctor more than 1 second to say that there was a definite need for stitches. Let's just say he wasn't happy about it until it was over and he got to enjoy his ice cream!



Noah was the first of my kids to get stitches. I guess I have been lucky for 9 years!



The highlight of the month was my trip to Salt Lake City. I love hanging out with my friends! We all indulged in tasty treats, great conversations, and fun times.





Salt Lake City is a beautiful city and I would love to live there. I love that I can be enjoying the beautiful weather, and within a few minutes I can be freezing my butt off!



The absolute BEST part of the trip was being able to watch a family reunite. After 18 LONG years, Rachell was reunited with her daughter that she had given up for adoption. We were so lucky to be able to share this wonderful experience with their family! It was a night I will never forget. Talk about love filling a room, both from the adopted and birth families!



At the end of the month, my aunt and uncle took the family on the Boulder City train! The kids loved it!



No comments: