Leigha and the Triplets

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's official!

I received a phone call Monday night, letting me know that we were clear to remove Matthew's oxygen. He didn't have a great test, as he satted all the way down to 84. He mostly hovered around 90-91 while sleeping, but for a kid with Chronic Lung Disease we will take it! His carbon dioxide levels are still high. Hopefully he will outgrow all of this soon. We will have all of the equipment in our house, in case he gets sick. If he gets sick he will go back on it temporarily. I am sure he will be happy to be free of those circles on his face!

I also gave haircuts again on Sunday. I know that Noe wants white walls on the sides, so I thought I better cut it shorter than normal so he might not go ahead with it! The boys did great at the beginning, but it's hard to keep them still the whole time. I have a pair of scissors from 1996 and they aren't the sharpest things! It also doesn't help that they have cowlicks (especially Matthew.) Matthew's hair has a mind of it's own. Remember, the helmet is smashing it 22 hours a day.



Robert wanted you to see the top of his head!



Who can afford to get haircuts for three boys? With girls, you can let them go forever without a haircut. NOT BOYS!

No comments: