Leigha and the Triplets

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Eat more JUNK!

I am a confessed junk food eater, and I am proud! As I sit behind my computer, popping candy into my mouth, sipping on a Diet Coke, and contemplate what junk food I will eat next, I think about all of those goody-tu-shoes who eat all of their vegetables and health food. Ah, but who is better off? I don't see any news shows talking about how Jelly Bellies are causing E-Coli? NO! It's all of you healthier people who have had a chance of bringing that into your home. My junk food is safe!

2 comments:

Michele S said...

Now that's hilarious! Keep eatin' that stuff, Cathy! I will make sure to autopsy you when you pass away, to see what your arteries looked like, LOL!

Maryann said...

LOL. I'm on your side!

Maryann (TC member)