Leigha and the Triplets

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mom to the rescue!

My mom flew in to help me out with the kids while I was having surgery and recouping. I was told I wouldn't be able to pick up the boys for about a week. How I could have survived without her there, I don't know. All I know is that Leigha will NOT be having anymore brothers or sisters!!

This was my first surgery I have ever had. I never had a c-section with Leigha or the boys. I can't say I cared for the aftermath of anesthesia. Sigh. I won't complain anymore than that.

It was funny what I did to my poor mother. As I have said before, I am getting better about letting my kids make messes eating. However, I totally took advantage of the fact my mom was here when I decided to let them have this macaroni and beef dinner. She made a comment about the fact I could clean them up, just not lift them. I decided it was better I do neither!







Even Grandma survived her 5 days with us!

No comments: