Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, November 03, 2006

Trunk-or-Treating (October 24, 2006)

Let the Halloween games begin! On Thursday night, our school hosted a Trunk-or-Treat. Of course, we had to go! Leigha was asking constantly if it was here yet. My aunt was watching the kids, while I was at my class,and decided to join us. It was great having her with us. Have I ever expressed how much my aunt and uncle mean to us? They are always there for us when we need them, they absolutely LOVE coming over and playing with the kids. They do this on a weekly basis! All of my life, I have NEVER lived anywhere near any relative. I used to see relatives once a year, if even that! We are so grateful to live near them! I remember being a teenager and asking myself why anyone would want to move to Las Vegas. I guess I need to learn to keep my mouth shut, I always end up eating my words. First that, then I made a comment to Crista one day. She told me her cousin had triplets, and my response was along the lines of tell her congrats and have fun for the next 18 years. You know where I am now.

Ok, I digress. Back to the subject at hand. The boys were monkeys, although I think most people thought they were bears. You couldn't see their feet or the paws. Leigha was Batgirl! Robert totally fought me on putting his hat on, but he was fine once it was on!



She had a great time. Since my aunt came with us, she was able to go play on the big kids' playground equipment. I just kept circling around with the boys, movement made them happy. They all did great!



Here we go!


The trunks looked great!


No comments: