Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, November 10, 2006

While the cat is away, the mice will play

The title of these first few pictures would be "Aunt and Uncle Busted" since they didn't destroy the evidence.

Does Robert have NERDS??


Is that box of Nerds EMPTY now??


Ohhh, mom is away, it's time to do everything I shouldn't!


Can you find what is out of place? (click on picture to enlarge)


I think they like Mom being gone







My uncle was even subjected to a tea party!



Now how lucky can my kids be, I don't know too many aunts and uncles that would play THIS MUCH with kids?!



In all seriousness, we were so lucky to have my aunt and uncle agree to stay with the kids while I took Matthew to Shriner's Hospital in LA. Noe works nights, so that means being at my house from 3:30 in the afternoon until about 1:15 a.m. That's a lot for anyone! As you can see, my kids adore them. You can tell that my kids did not lack fun while I was gone! It's probably the most attention they ever get, and they LOVED it!

No comments: