Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, December 25, 2006

Visiting Old Friends

On December 16 we got to visit some old friends. First, we went to the mall with another set of imaginary triplets (they are in denial that they were with us.) It was time to get our yearly Santa pictures done. I never seem to learn my lesson. Every year I tell myself that I will get them done early, when there is not a crowd of people. Once again, I stood in line for over an hour. The boys were great in line, I don't even think they fussed at all. My boys are definitely known for the "deer in headlight" looks. They didn't let me down! I told the photographer that they all needed to be doing the same thing, either all smiles, all serious, or all bawling their eyes out. I have a family of deer.


After the picture was over, or when they ran away from Santa, they received antlers. Matthew loved his (where was that smile when the picture was being taken?)


Later in the afternoon, we went to see some more old friends! I am embarrassed to say I have not seen them since before I got pregnant with the boys. I kept meaning to stop by, but the timing is always off. Sharon's parents were hosting a birthday party for their granddaughter, so Sharon told us to stop by. I wanted it to be a surprise, and boy was it! It was great seeing them again.

Jeff (Sharon's brother), Noah, Sharon, and Matthew

Connie (Sharon's mom) and Matthew


Bob (Sharon's dad) and Robert


Sharon and my little reindeer, Robert

No comments: