Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, December 22, 2006

How many pictures do you need to take to get one that is acceptable to Mom?

More than I can possibly take! I think a lot of people are truly never going to be satisfied with their own pictures. I see my friends' photos and think they are great. They think they are horrible. I see mine and think they are horrible, but my friends think they are good. It's a no-win situation!
My friend Laura came over to help me take pictures for our Christmas cards. I really wasn't thrilled with any of them. If the boys looked great, Leigha was looking somewhere else or had a goofy face. If Leigha looked great, someone looked like a deer caught in headlights! Laura even went home and helped me mess around with the picture. All I had to do was crop and add words. Thank you, Laura!

Here are the before and after shots.


After we were finished with my children, it was her turn. It was bedtime, so the boys were getting a bit fussy. The fussiness must have worked to her advantage. She only got a few shot of her kids, but they turned out great!

We love hanging out with the Grubbs! This is Wyatt, Jaxon, and Lucas. We were so happy that they all behaved so well, that it was time to bring in the reinforcements. Snack Time! It's amazing how much they all love me when I come bearing food.






No comments: