Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, December 18, 2006

When the parents are away, the boys will play!

I absolutely HATE this time of year. The "O" show goes dark for a few weeks. This means that the show is closed down, but they decide to make them work opposite of when they normally work. Noe is not the only one that takes care of kids during the day. These are the times when I wish we had babysitters. I totally had to rely on my aunt to bail us out, yet again. I only had to take one day off of work this time. There would be days where he worked 7a.m.-3 p.m., 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., and 6 p.m.-2 a.m. They just wanted to offer a variety, just to drive us a bit more nuts.

My kids LOVE having other people around, especially my aunt and uncle. It's party time when the parents are gone. Just imagine, 100% of their time totally devoted to the kids. That just doesn't happen normally!


Robert, Noah, and Matthew






Matthew has always loved his rings! These are just a bit harder to balance than the smaller rings!




Noah loves hanging out with Smokey!




Robert is doing his combination of football and peek-a-boo


No comments: