Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, January 05, 2007

December 23, 2006

I have to backtrack a bit. On Saturday, December 23, my cousin Ashley, her husband Clint, and my aunt and uncle came over to visit. Ashley andClint live in Tuscon and were leaving to return home the next morning.

They brought Leigha a Gingerbread House Kit. My cousin is wonderful. She brings my daughter a gift that has to be put together and I don't have to have any part of it! It takes some serious studying to make sure that it's put together properly.

Every once in awhile, Clint would come in to check on their progress. Everyone teased Leigha about eating her house. She told everyone that they had to wait for Christmas.

I was pretty impressed with this kit. I thought they would have a hard time getting the house to stand up. This kept them busy for awhile, and the end result was wonderful!


The boys were having a great time with their new presents. However, I think they might have had more fun with the wrapping paper and bag (or was that my uncle who had more fun with the bag?)


Notice that they are playing with my uncle, an empty box, and wrapping paper. What happened to the toys?


It was just a fun afternoon! Leigha was having a great time making her gingerbread house, while the boys having a blast just playing around with everyone.
Robert


Matthew


Noah

Leigha

Containing three 1 year olds is not an easy task! Things like this seem to get a bit difficult each year. Hopefully next year they will actually listen to me when I tell them to sit still and smile. Don't worry, I won't be holding my breath!



Thank you, Clint and Ashley, for making it a very special day for our family. We are happy that you were able to spend some time with us for the holidays!

No comments: