Leigha and the Triplets

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

We now return you to the regularly scheduled programming!

Well, everyone is on the mend now. I am not sure how long it will take to get it completely out of my house, but at least we are moving in the right direction! This illness was just down right NASTY! We believe that Noe brought it home from work. This was confirmed when we found out that 8 people had called out mid week. Then on Sunday night, the second "O" show was cancelled due to the fact that they lost a bunch more people between the two shows. They finally realized that they didn't have enough people to keep the show going!

When I went to the drugstore to pick up some prescriptions, it was PACKED! Everywhere I turned people were picking up prescriptions for breathing treatments. I felt for every last one of them, as it seemed that it was never just for one person, but an entire family here and there.

The boys are still coughing up a storm. You don't have to be in the same room with them to hear them breathe! Robert's nose is like a faucet that you just can't turn off. Thankfully, most the boys have started eating again. Matthew's tough to figure out. Wouldn't you know that we stopped one of his reflux medications a few weeks back and then he gets this type of illness. He throws up due to mucous alone. Now I don't know if it's the illness that is making him not want to eat, or if he is in pain due to reflux. We are going to wait it out a few more days before restarting him on his Reglan. He still gets his Prevacid daily, so that should help if he still has his reflux.

I have avoided my blog like the plague. It's hard to get behind and then start again. For some unknown reason, I have fallen behind on all of my photos. I can't place my finger on that reason yet, but I know there is one. Oh wait, I had triplets and I work full time. That could be it! In October I was determined to catch up. I had pictures printed from June, 2005 through October, 2005. I never got around to putting them into the photo albums. However, I have a great family picture website that I was great about keeping up with. Then I started this blog back in May, 2006. Unfortunately, that meant letting my website fall behind! In October I was able to catch up to May, 2006. That was great! However, I stopped again. My blog was updated, even my website was mostly updated. In February I had my second track break from school. My goal was to get all caught up before my Mom and Dad came to visit. Then it changed to having them all printed through January before they came. I can proudly say that I have all pictures up to December, 2006 in my albums! Unfotunately, my blog has suffered!

How do I go back and catch up now? I have over 1600 pictures taken in February (no, we aren't too obsessive about our kids?!) Between all of us taking pictures, it's hard to dwindle the numbers down to a semi-reasonable number of pictures. There were so many important events since Leigha's 6th birthday! Her birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese!


She had a great time during her party! She was everywhere. Leigha and Hailey were just gathering up the tickets!



Leigha wasn't the only one having fun! Robert, Noah, and Matthew were EVERYWHERE! It was like letting me loose in a candy shop and telling me I can have everything and anything I wanted! They were making my family have an intense work out just chasing them!

My Dad and Matthew


Robert and Noah


I am going to be in trouble when they all start driving!


Noe and Leigha went on one those simulator rollercoaster types of rides! That was the best game in the whole place, each ride was pretty long!


All in all, it was a great party! Happy Birthday, Leigha!

No comments: