Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, May 28, 2007

May 18, 2007

We had a house load on Friday night! My cousin Ashley (who is having a GIRL!!), her husband Clint, and my aunt's sister (with her grandson)were all in town! Ashley is now 19 weeks pregnant with her first. I was more than happy to send her home with as much baby stuff as I possibly could. What she didn't take is now at my aunt's house, in HER living room! It's a wonderful feeling!

We had a lot of fun that night. Robert was having speech therapy in the playroom, while the rest of us were in my living room (play room #3?).

Cathy and Robert


Do you think Clint is letting the power go to his head?


Nah, he's really just a big teddy bear!


Anyone having flashbacks of E.T.?


Vicki and Noah


Ashley, the mom-to-be, assuming her role as royalty!


Thanks for the visit!

No comments: