Leigha and the Triplets

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mother's Day

Once again, I have fallen behind. It's time for the week in review. Mother's Day was beautiful! Noe and the kids made me cards and gave me flowers. They were gorgeous! Normaly I don't like receiving flowers because my cats eat them and you can guess what happens next. However, I loved these! The single flower was from Noe and the rest of them were from the kids. Leigha's card was beautiful, as she sounded out every word on there!



Instead of going somewhere, we decided that we would take the kids outside and play in the backyard. YES, we let our kids out of the house and didn't immediately strap them into their wagon! Miracles do happen! We found out that our sprinklers were turned off accidentally, so our grass was suffering. The kids had a great time though.

Matthew and Robert were loving the bubble machine that Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Jerry gave them for their birthday. Leigha would run from the water table to the bubbles and then back again!



When we received our Choo Choo Wagon, we had multiple issues come up. Step 2 sent us a gift for our children to apologize for the inconvienences that we incurred. The weather is finally perfect for the water table! Robert was the most impressed with it. Matthew, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with it!

Noah and Robert


Robert finally learned to climb up the vertical ladder (it's hard!) for the first time by himself! That was HUGE considering they aren't allowed out of jail, I mean the house, much.



Noah and Matthew took turns playing with the lawnmower. Unfortunately, I was in a bad position to get a good picture of Matthew. I tried to lighten it up the best I could.


Noah was so serious! Too bad I can't give him a real lawnmower. I am pretty sure he will get over his love for the lawnmower by the time he is old enough to really mow the lawn. It's a good thing that our "lawn" is as small as it is!



Matthew has no problems pulling up on furniture if he wants something. It is so neat to see the leaps and bounds has been taking recently. Way to go!



I had a wonderful day with my family!

No comments: