Leigha and the Triplets

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Triplets x 2 + 2 = FUN!

Last night we had the Grubbs over for dinner and play. In addition to their boys, they also brought over Laura's niece, Cathryn. Cathryn is a year older than Leigha, but I swear they were two peas in a pod. They got along great! Finally, she wasn't stuck playing with 6 two-year olds!



As always, we had a ton of fun. I think most people would freak out at the idea of 6 two-year olds and 2 older girls having dinner at the same time. It was great! No food fights, no yelling, nothing out of the ordinary (isn't that how most people eat dinner?).

After dinner we let the boys run around in their diapers. It's a nightly ritual at both of our houses. I take off their clothes and let them dance for a few minutes before changing their diapers and putting on their PJs. They danced a few minutes and then they took off for the puzzles! It was amazing to watch all 6 of them working on (eating) puzzles. Someday I hope to find the missing "W". For now, I will blame it on THEIR kids! Works for me!







As always, a great evening when our friends come over. I have tried talking them into moving over on our side of town, but it hasn't quite worked yet. Could you imagine if we were in the same neighborhood? I could send my trio over to their house EVERY DAY for dinner!

No comments: