Leigha and the Triplets

Thursday, December 27, 2007

They're Back!

Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Jerry have been easing us into their disappearing acts. I think they are trying to make it easier for us. They have been going down to Arizona for two weeks and then they come back here for two weeks. My aunt is leaving next weekend for four months, only coming home for a few weekends. They returned on December 21st and let me tell you, they were missed!

Can you tell the kids missed them?


Leigha always gets spoiled with cute hair when Aunt Bobbie is around.


Do you think Uncle Jerry minds having the kids all over him? Does this look like the face of an unhappy man?


Robert is finding that it's a lot hard to push Noah in the container than it is the baby doll that started in there!


This looks like the beginning of a tug-of-war between Noah and Matthew. I think Robert might have just been the innocent victim caught between them.


While Mom was away, it was time for Aunt Bobbie to play! Let's just say Leigha thought it was hysterical wearing a ring in her nose. I told her she better not get too used to that idea.



I download my aunt's pictures everytime she comes over. I don't always get a chance to look at them right away. I find it funny that the next day I took pictures that were pretty similar to hers. I guess it wasn't so new for them!

Robert and Leigha


Noah and Leigha


Whenever I tell the kids that Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Jerry are coming over, they constantly say their names and look around. It's so cute! If one asks where Bobbie is, the other one says Jerry. I do have one bone to pick, as a mother. It's losing it's cuteness when I hear and see the same thing everytime I get the boys up. First I hear "Bobbie?" Then I have kids straining to see behind me if she is going to pop in there. Hello? What about Mommy?!

No comments: