Leigha and the Triplets

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

They ALL Get It!

Friday night was a fun night! My aunt was in town for the weekend, so my aunt and uncle came by for a visit. They came just in time to try out our new airplane. My uncle was a pilot with the Air Force- I am not sure he felt as comfortable on our plane!





Since my aunt would be in Arizona for the boys' birthday, they brought over some fun Easter gifts for all of the kids and birthday presents for the boys. They had a lot of fun opening all of the gifts!





They loved their gifts! They played with everything they received. The boys had egg races.



Leigha and the boys had fun in their new tunnel! I tried to take a lot of pictures, but the boys kept racing through the tunnel faster than I could snap a picture.

Matthew



Leigha


Noah



Robert


All of the presents were perfect! Leigha loved being included in the gift giving, but she was just happy to see Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Jerry.

No comments: