Leigha and the Triplets

Sunday, June 22, 2008

What is THAT?

It has been pointed out to me that the only reason I was so excited about the picture of the trees was because we don't have trees in Las Vegas. That's not entirely true. The tree in our front yard, which has been replaced twice already, is about the circumference of Robert's leg. "What is THAT, Mom" has become a popular phrase on this trip.

Okay, I admit it. I love the scenery changes the further east we drove. I miss having trees and green grass, other than on a golf course. What I don't miss is mosquitoes, spiders, bugs, etc. So far Leigha and I seem to be the only one bothered by the mosquito bites. I can't decide if the bugs and insects fascinate the boys or annoy the boys more. Let's just say it's hard to keep them sitting still during meals. Right outside the door is the squirrel and bird feeders.

I had a hard time shrinking the picture down so that you wouldn't see it so blatantly, so I assume everyone found it rather quickly. I LOVED IT! I had never seen one before. Who would sell one small enough to fit on our minuscule trees? I was just amazed at how well it blended in with the tree.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent post, my friend, excellent!
Happy day