Leigha and the Triplets

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Japan Day 5

Friday was our off day. Adri and Valerie were going to go out on their own. That left me with the kids and a day to ourselves. One thing I realized quite quickly was that there was no way I was going to stick around Noe's apartment for an entire day by myself. It was time to take a trip to the grocery store! Unfortunately, that meant that Leigha was going to have to push Robert in the single stroller. She said she was up for it, so I took that answer and ran with it before she could change her mind!

Leigha was a trooper the entire way to the store! She was pushing Robert and didn't complain all the way there. Thankfully, Robert and Noah took turns walking on the way home, so she was able to make it. She was exhausted and was not going to if they hadn't!

I have decided that there is no hope of me having any nice pictures of myself this whole trip. I was a sweaty mess the second I stepped outside of Noe's apartment. The hair would immediately get pulled up and I would be drenched in sweat. Funny how Noah looks good to go--oh wait, he slept most of the way there.





The was the biggest workout Leigha ever had. I don't think she will ever volunteer to do that again! The rest of our day was spent lounging around the apartment. The girls were off on their own doing some sight seeing!



No comments: