Leigha and the Triplets

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oops, I Did It AGAIN!

It never fails that when I am visiting with my mom and dad that I forget to get pictures. It's always a scamble on the last day to make sure I get some pictures of them with the kids. Why should Noe's trip home be any different? Sure, I have a picture here and there, but that's it.

Getting the kids to cooperate with me, at the same time, is not an easy task. The second that I got all of the boys up on the couch with Noe and Leigha, Robert was being obstinant. Then Noe says something in a stern voice and Robert starts bawling. Great for a family picture, right? So I let some time go by, hoping that Robert will cooperate, and try it again.

All I can say is, THANK GOD FOR DIGITAL CAMERAS!



Noah isn't the only one praying for at least one picture to come out nice!



We are getting closer!



Then they lost it. I don't remember what I said or what they did, but they couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes.



Then we attempted to get a complete family photo. I don't think I had attempted that on my camera before. It took many shots, but we finally got one with all of us in the shot. I didn't say it was a great one, just one with all 6 of us!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of you and Noe- it is really cute- its a keeper

Pam Schultz