Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Josilyn!

We had a very hectic weekend a few weeks ago. Leigha had two birthday parties in one weekend, and I had one to go to right in the middle of Leigha's second party. The boys and I dropped her off at Bounce U! and then we ran over to Sharon's parents' house. Sharon and Brad were celebrating Josilyn's first birthday! I can't believe it's been a year since Sharon's baby shower.

Josilyn looked so beautiful in her dress. She was just too fast for me to get a picture of her from the front. Talk about a girl on the move!



I can't say that she was too fond of wearing the birthday hat.



Josilyn was a little slow with the cake at first. She really didn't want anything to do with it. Once she had a little taste of the frosting, I think she changed her mind.



When we first got to the house, I had to literally drag Noah inside. I was stunned at how shy he got when he saw everyone in there. For the first 15 minutes he didn't say anything and he just clung on to me. The others got a little more adventurous after a few minutes. Then they were gone. At first I thought I should go protect the house from my gang, but then I decided to keep on chatting with an old friend. How bad could it be (don't answer). The boys were having fun!

Robert



Matthew is a pain in the butt to photograph these days. All he ever wants to do is make silly faces. He jumped right up into Bob's arms (Sharon's dad).



Noah was definitely not acting shy anymore. They made me wish I hadn't gotten rid of Leigha's old rocking horse. Then again, he looked HUGE compared to the horse!



We were only able to stay an hour, but we had so much fun seeing them again. It's still hard for me to believe that Josilyn is one already. She sure is growing up fast!

2 comments:

Michele S said...

How cute.

I can't believe my good fortune to note that your boys are wearing GREEN shirts. The St. Patrick's Day parade is on 03/14th and you are SO GOING NOW!

Get ready. You've been warned.

Joselle said...

So glad you went to the parade (even though...technically...you were a parade crasher :) Now I don't have to harass you on FB about not going!