Leigha and the Triplets

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Small Details

July 10, 2009

Every time we drive back and forth between Las Vegas and NC I want so badly to drop in on some of my friends who live along the way. Unfortunately, I never seem to have the right timing! I was trying to meet up with my friend Meg, but we arrived towards her area during her son's swim practice. As much as I would have loved to wait around (she lived an hour off of the highway), we have a FULL day of driving each day. There is not a lot of spare time for anything. I swear I will figure out a way to see her next summer.

On the bright side, we hit Oklahoma City right around lunch time. This meant that I was able to meet up with my friend Leanna! She jumped in her car and we met at a country bar/restaurant. I will forgive her for that, some day. We had a wonderful lunch, we got to play with her new iPhone, and the kids enjoyed a much needed hour out of the car. It was so nice to meet Leanna. Yes, that's correct, this was Leanna's and my first time meeting each other "In Real Life". Leanna and I "met" each other through one of our biggest passions, Signing Time. It felt like we had known each other forever.

No comments: