Leigha and the Triplets

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Welcome Home!

July 13, 2009

After 18 very LONG months, Noe was coming home! We arrived home on Saturday, and Noe came home on Monday. Just enough time for us to get all of our stuff put away and get ready for his homecoming. Unfortunately, my camera broke on the last day of our car trip. We had to use Leigha's camera to take pictures. It's just too bad we didn't realize that she had some settings WAY off!

While the boys were in school, we headed out to pick up some balloons and banners for Noe's homecoming. As soon as we were back home, we got to work!



The boys came home from school, had lunch, and then it was time for me to go get Noe from the airport. I surprised him a bit myself. I never really told him that I had lost 20 lbs in the last 6 months since I had seen him. That was fun!

When we got home, the kids were all ready to welcome home their daddy in unison. However, the second they saw Noe they all clammed up. They were just happy to have Daddy home again!

No comments: