Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, August 16, 2010

February 2010

Leigha turned 9 years old on February 16, and I still find that hard to believe. My parents came to visit the day after her birthday, so we did some delayed celebrating. I told her it's better that way, I think she ended up getting to celebrate her birthday on 3 different days. How can you beat that?



For anyone that knows my dad, I found this picture hysterical. It's not every day that you see my dad jump on a teeter totter!



Leigha had a pseudo slumber party this year. We had all of the girls come dressed in their pajamas and they had pillows. We had another bouncy house for the weekend and the girls ended up having a pillow fight in there. They painted their nails, had pizza, cake, cookies, and played games.





We always have two desserts for her birthday parties. Leigha doesn't care for cake, so she gets a cookie pie and a cake for her friends.



I think all of the girls had a great time!



Before my parents left, we took a trip to see the Hoover Dam. We have driven over it many times, but we had never stopped to walk across it with the kids.



We checked out the progress that was made on the bypass bridge. I do not envy the people who work on bridges like that!



I hate that their visit was over so fast, but happy that we had those few days together!

No comments: