Leigha and the Triplets

Friday, November 03, 2006

Just hanging around....October 17, 2006

Leigha has a bionic ear, then again so do I for this. We both have the ability to hear the ice cream truck from blocks away. I know most parents probably avoid the ice cream truck, but I have always been upset that we never lived in an area where the ice cream truck visited. Even in college, we didn't have one come to our neighborhood, but did go to some of my other friends. We don't do it often, but today was one of the days I let her go outside. The man that owns the truck lives in our neighborhood, and is truly a very sweet guy. He even let Leigha sit on the driver's seat!





Grandma got all of the kids a gift. Leigha is obsessed with "treasures", rocks, gems, etc. Grandma thought it would be neat to go get her a rock tumbler. It was a great idea, but man it takes 4 weeks to work on one set of rocks. I should mention that it runs 24 hours a day, and is LOUD!

The boys got these soft rings from the educational store. My kids loft the smaller soft rings because they are constantly putting them on their heads and trying to hold it there while standing, sitting, or walking around the room. They loved them!








Unfortunately, Grandma went home later than night. We miss her!

No comments: