Leigha and the Triplets

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Being sick is no fun!

Last Friday was the start of Robert's fever. After Leigha and I came home from school, I released the would-be wolves. I normally bring one down at a time. Noah was the first to be brought down and then I went and grabbed the next one. When we got back downstairs, this is what I saw.

I realize these are my kids, but how cute was that?! However, once I got Robert out of his crib, I realized that he was burning up. The poor kid was so out of it. I put the couch on the floor and opened it up for him. He went straight to it and plopped down. This has to be one of the most pathetic faces I have ever seen from him.



Robert did great after medication. He played all night long, until the medicine started to wear off. I felt so bad for him, he definitely got his fill of hugs and kisses that night!

No comments: