Leigha and the Triplets

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Meet the destructo boys!

My aunt came over today to watch the boys while I took Leigha to a birthday party. When we go home, she took some pictures that just represent my kids perfectly! I have a kid at every level. First, Robert climbed on the couch and pushed the cushions onto the floor. This is what he has been doing all week long.



Second, Noah take his place on the coffee table. It's a perfect height to see everything. He just bends down and picks toys out of the bin to throw anywhere and everywhere, no matter who he hits (Matthew)!



Matthew is no angel, either! He pretends to be, but only when the camera is out. He throws toys all over the place. He, too, hits anyone and everything in his path of desctruction. However, he saw that camera and started putting toys up on the table. You can see him checking to make sure someone saw him!


No sooner than I think my boys are the most wild group of kids there is, they surprise me. It was getting close to bedtime, so I put on their favorite DVD, Baby Signing Time. The boys get so excited, I can't even explain it.


I think Matthew studies the difference shows the most. Here are a few things he can sign: shoes, hat, car, bus, airplane, please, sorry, and eat. Robert and Noah aren't too far behind him!

No comments: