Leigha and the Triplets

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pump it Up!

Today, Leigha attended her first birthday party for a classmate. The party was at Pump it Up! Leigha was always a bit intimidated by slides, heights, and bouncy houses at first. It took me a long time to get her to go in a bouncy house, and now she loves it! She has never been a dare devil at the park.

At first, she tried to climb up the large slide. She freaked out and started to cry because she was scared. I took off my shoes, and up I went! After that she tried to go on a different piece of equipment. This one had one of those climbing walls in it.

She did great, until she hit the top. She was a step away and just started crying and screaming for me. Once again, the shoes went flying off and I was in there climbing the wall with her.


Needless to say, she was done with that one! It was back to the slide. I went up with her one more time. Now it was time for her to do it on her own. I seriously thought we were done for the night! That thought was gone in a heartbeat! Up she went!



Then, down she came! This was pretty much repeated for the next HOUR!




After they played their hearts out, it was time for pizza and cake! They had a great big inflatable chair for the birthday boy to sit in! Happy Birthday, Jimmy!


Leigha had a great time! When I told her it was time to leave, she said that she wanted to back and jump again. I tried to explain that there was another birthday party going on in there. She told me that she didn't care whose birthday party it was, she just wanted to go play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like some really good times...and she certainly seems to have enjoyed herself...well hey for some more birthday fun do visit my blog on Birthdays Greetings and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!