Leigha and the Triplets

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who told?!

Seriously, which one of you came to my house and explained to my kids how a 2 year old acts? There is no way they turned two and magically started this on their own. I KNEW we shouldn't have sang Happy Birthday to them yesterday!

I am already on the count down until Spring Break. The kids are insane this week. You can tell there is a break coming up! I was already to leave school the second that bell rang. However, as soon as I got home, Noe says that the boys are officially in their terrible twos stage. I just assumed he meant they were getting into stuff all day, like every other day. No, that's not was he was referring to. He told me that I was going to be mad when I saw their room. I immediately knew what he was talking about. I just turned to him and said one word, BORDER! He started laughing! He said that they were in a great mood when he went to get them this morning. Of course they were, they were little demons!

It was probably better that I had the warning. They were still napping (a.k.a. stuck in their cribs) for 45 minutes after I found out. In that time, I think I was laughing more than I was annoyed. I guess I should be happy that it lasted this long. For my blog sake, and to show them what pains they used to be, I grabbed my camera and headed upstairs. They weren't getting off that easy with me!

After walking upstairs, and seeing this, I realized it was worse than I had thought!



Robert, you are so busted!



Noah's side was worse than Robert's!


Matthew just laughed and chatted away. He knows that we know he's innocent. He can't reach the border (YET!)


Noah finally realized he was in trouble (although I was laughing on the inside.) He knows how to play it up!




Do you think Robert feels guilty? Bad? No...he just wants out of his crib!


Obviously Mom didn't do her job. They look a bit too happy for two kids who just tore down their border! But look at those faces, how can anyone stay mad at them?

2 comments:

Laura said...

That must have been quite the stern face you gave Noah. His little face looks heartbroken. I can't believe they are TWO! They are so getting so big and handsome!

Unknown said...

Caroline did the same thing with the same border, I should have warned you! LOL
We caught her when we heard the ripping sound over the monitor in the morning. What a lovely sound to wake up too!
hang in there (hugs)