Leigha and the Triplets

Thursday, June 05, 2008

How Did I Manage to Escape? (Part 2)

Wow! I really meant to finish this post off the next day. Then life got crazy (imagine that?!). The roughest part about the weekend was the fact that Crista had come all the way out to Vegas and I wasn't going to get a chance to spend time with her. That just seemed wrong on all levels. Chuck was wonderful enough to take the girls to a movie while Crista and I grabbed some food and did some shopping. The girls had a great time! When we all returned from our afternoon of fun, we headed down to the strip. We enjoyed crepes at the Paris, a walk down to the M&M store, and then a stroll back to the Bellagio to watch a few of the water shows. Unfortunately, they weren't the best that night. My favorite is "One", but they didn't play that one. Here was the best one of the evening:



I really couldn't ask for a better friend! It was a great weekend, but definitely TOO SHORT!

No comments: