Leigha and the Triplets

Monday, October 05, 2009

It's About Time!

Two days after we arrived in NC, my brother and his family arrived. This is the first time our kids have gotten together since our boys were one year old. Amelia is 6 years old and Marcus is about 3 weeks older than my boys. Nothing like shocking my dad with some noise in the house!

I finally found the the capes that went with the pajamas right before we left. Matthew was so excited to get to wear the Superman that night. I swear, the costume went on and he immediately took on the roll.



The kids were just happy to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Can't you tell?


After awhile, the kids started settling down and picked up their video games. We had 5 Leapsters and 1 Nintendo DS between the kids. All I can say is THANK GOD!

No comments: