Leigha and the Triplets

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Mother-Daughter Date

July 31, 2009

Leigha and I were able to enjoy some time together when the boys returned to school this summer. We were able to go to the pool, play outside, or just hang around and wait for her to wake up. Occasionally, we were even able to slip out of the house when the boys were home.

One special day I took Leigha out to lunch at Olive Garden.



After lunch I surprised her with a trip to King Putt! This was definitely a new experience for me. First of all, I am not used to playing miniature golf indoors. I can only think of one other place that I have seen an indoor miniature golf course. Second, this one was in Black Light. We had a blast!



Now that we know about the black lights, we will definitely dress more appropriately next time! I couldn't think of a better way to end our day together than to stop at Red Mango for dessert.

No comments: