Leigha and the Triplets

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Summer Fun

August 14,2009

Right before school started, I packed up the kids and headed to Utah to meet up with some friends. Our first stop was to visit the Schafers. We haven't seen much of each other since she moved 5 years ago. It was great to see the whole family again!

Amy and Brian had a trampoline burried in their backyard. The kids loved it! I had never seen this before, and thought that it was the smartest and safest way to have a trampoline. If the ground wasn't so hard here, I would be tempted to do the same thing.



After playing around at the house, we headed out to Pirate Island for some pizza and fun. I wish they had this type of place in Vegas, much more fun than Chuck E. Cheese. We ate in our own little cove and then the kids took off to play games.



Even though our visit was short, we had a lot of fun hanging out together.



For the rest of the weekend, we hung out with my friend Tonya and her family. It was a great combo of doing absolutely nothing and hanging out at the pool. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Unfortunately, Leigha also thought it would be a lot of fun to have a baby sister. I do blame Tonya for that!



No comments: